To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
The feature of email redirecting is also known as remailing or resending.
The extension is an answer for bug 12916
- Option to add Redirect to Forward As menu items and buttons
- Better support for Light and Dark themes
- Better integration with CardBook add-on with relation to contacts sidebar
- Code changes to stay compatible with Thunderbird 65.0a1
- Fix issue where error console couldn't be sent via email
- Sometimes after sending a message or replying to a message, the redirect button and menuitems become disabled.
The workaround is to select another message and then the redirect button and menuitems become available again.
- The progressmeter on the individual messages that are being resent is missing.
This type of progressmeter is removed in Thunderbird 60.
The overall progressmeter in the statusbar still works.
- Source code released under Mozilla Public License, version 2.0