Welcome to Thunderbird Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
About this Add-on
- Add a custom column directly from the addon preference window to show any mail header you want.
- Define the default columns settings for any new folder.
- Show hidden columns in the Conversation Tab.
- Edit a mail header value for a single message.
Development suspended, more info: https://micz.it/projects/thunderbird-add-ons/development-suspended/
- Italian (it) locale improved.
- Custom column editor window resizing fixed.
- Added a fixed value to custom columns height.
- The mail header in custom column editor is no more forced to be lowercase.
- When editing an header the labels are preserved also with IMAP servers that don't save them.
- Correspondents column added in the default columns settings.
- Added a debug system.
- In editing a mail header with a fixed list, the current selected value is checked in the menu and, if selected again, it will be emptied.
- In editing a custom column, the fixed list type is now preserved.
- Mail header editing UI improved.
- French (fr) locale updated.
- Dutch (nl) locale updated.
- German (de) locale updated.
- Source code released under GNU General Public License, version 3.0