Fantastic add-on which provides a simple but elegant solution to using the wrong account! Out of the box, the add-on is listed as incompatible with TB60. However, when I disable extensions.strictCompatibility in about:config the addon works perfectly fine. Looks like it just needs to bump its compatible TB version to 60?
I use Windows 7 with Thunderbird 24. I activated and can see all of my emails addresses, I have a lot and can never scroll to the bottom to finish the list and save. Please could you have a look because this looks like a great Addon
This review is for a previous version of the add-on (1.0.7).
Hi Drachsi, yes it is probably a bug, tanks for reporting it. I'll investigate and try to fix it with the next add-on release. Unfortunately I'm a bit busy at work in this period and there are also other users that signaled me some problems so I've a bit of things to modify for the next release and this could need some time. I'll try to release the new version as soon as possible but I don't know when. :( .
Hi, very nice idea and add-on. I installed it immediately but recognized one issue which is not good for my use. Probably it is a bug or was not considered as being disturbing to some users. Once the add-on is installed and I switch identity in a composing window, the border color changes correctly but the reply-to address doesn't. Therefore sender's address and reply-to address are not identical anymore as it was before installing the add-on. Any chance to correct this? Thank you and greetings to Italy
This review is for a previous version of the add-on (1.0.6).
Seems nice, but when I tested it with TB24, the preference window just show the option to select the width. I have 4 accounts, no one is detected... PS sorry to post this in the review, but I didn't find a "support email" field.
Update 23 Sep 2013: 1.0.4 perfectly fine now. Thanks!
This review is for a previous version of the add-on (1.0.3).
Hi, thank you for reporting me the bug. It was an issue with the changes introduced with the last versions of TB. I updated BorderColors GT to the version 1.0.4 and it should work now. Please report me if you notice more problems!
PS: Yes I forgot to add my email address for the support. My fault, I just added it. :)