This add-on is suppose to be 60 compatible! The web page has not been updated for 60,"Tools > Account Settings > Synchronization & Storage"", doesn't exist in 60. There does not seem to be any updated instruction for manually install add-ons in 60.
It was working fine before the update of Thunderbird 60.0.
Currently, when I go to `Copy To`, I am getting only `Recent` and no other folder. The other extensions that I have are `ExQuilla for Microsoft Exchange` and `Messaging Menu and Unity Launcher integration` which I don't think they affect it. Any suggestions?
Works great on Thunderbird 59 on Linux, but breaks a bunch of other stuff, so it has to be uninstalled or disabled after using it. Would be great if it had a Move option in addition to the Copy option.
Hello, Well I see you are busy upgrading your addon to the next version of Thunderbird. On version 52 I still have the same problem. In my inbox I have got 592 messages, and unfortunately the extension has "successfully" copied 589 messages. So, the extension has created the folders tree, that is ok, but I have to delete the 589 messages, compact the target folder, and then eventually copy my 592 messages manually and verify them. Lost of time, lost of communication taxes, and I made a mistake and deleted a wrong folder, in the previous backup. Do you think you can make your addon work ? It is really a pain that those 589 messages were "successfully" copied. They take the place where I have to copy the 592. And you never told me what the three remaining are, so the only solution is to delete what the extension has copied.
The add-on basically works fine. Unfortunately, when copying mails to an outlook365 server, it stops on some emails. It would be great if the add-on could display the email where it stopped processing (so I can handle that email manually).
I actually found the very easy way to copy folders from one IMAP account to another, and their emails - just select all the folders in one account and drag them over to the other account. No more complicated than that.
Works fine for me in TB 56 (current beta version). Only issue is speed. It took ~15 minutes for 170 emails to get copied from one account to the other - in one main and two subfolders. This was a first test run, we see how the next one goes. FYI, my folder structure was: [main folder] ....|-- [subfolder 1] ........|--[subfolder 2]