About this Add-on
Another version: Monterail FullDark
If you encounter a bug, do not write it only in the theme review, but report it in the support website.
- Installation fail/Theme didn't change in Thunderbird 60 This seems a know issue of Thunderbird 60  . With this workaround it'll work:
- Go where your application data are stored, they usually can be found in:
- Windows: `C:\Users\[your windows user]\AppData\Roaming\Thunderbird\Profiles\[(literally) random letters and numbers].default/`
- Linux: `/home/[your linux user]/.thunderbird/[(literally) random letters and numbers].default/`
- MacOS: `/home/[your macos user]/Library/Thunderbird/Profiles/[(literally) random letters and numbers].default/`
- Go to the "extensions" folder, here there should be a file named "MonterailDark@conema.me.xpi"
- While Thunderbird is opened in background, delete the "MonterailDark@conema.me.xpi" file.
- Restart Thunderbird and reinstall the theme
- Restart Thunderbird again, the theme now should work