Welcome to Thunderbird Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
Sender Address Columns 1.1.0 Requires Restart
Adds optional columns to the Thread Pane to allow sorting email messages by:
* Full sender address -- e.g. "firstname.lastname@example.org"
* Sender's domain -- e.g. "example.com"
* Sender's local part -- e.g. "someone"
* Sender's TLD -- e.g. ".com"
This add-on has been marked as experimental by its developers
About this Add-on
This simple add-on is helpful for sorting messages by any of the following:
* Sender address -- e.g. "email@example.com"
* Sender address domain -- e.g. "example.com"
* Sender address local part -- e.g. "someone"
* Sender address TLD (top-level domain) -- e.g. ".com"
These fields are different from the "From" column provided by Thunderbird, which displays the name alias for the address if available -- e.g. "John Doe"
Note: Be aware that the "sender" address may not be the real address of the sender. Spammers often use forged sender addresses (and names) in their e-mails to get you to open them.